Gain real work experience in the workplace, focusing on getting permanent employment
If you are serious about finding a job, then the Employment programme is for you!
The Train for Work programme provides (up to) 8 weeks on-the-job training that teaches you specific skills in your chosen industry. The purpose of the programme is to upskill you, in order to gain employment in the place of your training.
- Most of your training will happen in the workplace, and there may be some training that is campus based.
- You are supported through the learning process by both your employer, and your HLC Employment Consultant.
- Training to get you back into the workforce.
- No cost
- You may qualify for a traveling allowance
- Fully subsidised (no cost to business) (up to) 8 weeks training
- Full time training (5 days, 40 hours per week)
- The hours of training are negotiated to suit the learner and the employer
- Training with the possibility of a pre-employment trial
- Customised training to suit individual workplaces
- Assistance with compliance training (First Aid, OSH, Forklift, ERA) where applicable
- Ask us about upcoming: Traffic Management, Customer Service/Hospitality or Security courses
Advantages for Trainees
- Real employment opportunities at the end of your placement and training.
- A training package to suit your needs.
- Help with work related costs to enhance your placement.
- Must be receiving a benefit from Work and Income
For more information about this programme, please contact email@example.com or call us on 0800 368 1095.