An 8 week course designed to fast track you into employment within the Security industry!
Here is your opportunity to join the fast growing world of Security!
This programme is delivered from the following sites:
- Lower Hutt
- Palmerston North
The course includes training in the following area:
- Criminal Law
- Operation of Electronic Security Equipment
- Emergency Response Procedures
- First Aid
- Patrolling Techniques
- Searching and the Use of Metal Detectors
- Report Writing
- Conflict Management
For those applicants wishing gain employment in the security industry the following requirements must be met:
- be at least 18 years of age
- be able to obtain a Certificate of Approval i.e. have no criminal convictions within the last seven years and/or have ever been sentenced to a term of imprisonment
- must be receiving a benefit from Work & Income
For more information please contact your Case Manager and arrange for a referral to the Straight to Work Security Programme at HLC.