Nationally recognised qualification to maximise career and higher level employment in the Security industry
These courses are delivered from the following sites:
- HLC Lower Hutt Campus
HLC will be offering the Level 3/4 course from 2018 in our Lower Hutt Campus
The programme is designed for people who are interested in becoming team leaders in the Security industry
On successful completion of the course students will receive:
- National Certificate in Security Level 3 - Site Security Strand
- Fire and Emergency Management Certificate
- Comprehensive First Aid Certificate
- Control and Restraint Certificate
- Security Licence ( COA ) as issued by the Ministry of Justice
$4,360.00* plus CRC (Course related Costs of $442.40)
* Costs are indicative only
Semester 1 (Level 3) 19 February 2018- 20 July 2018
Semester 2 (Level 4) 23 July 2018 - 16 November 2018
This course aims to provide you with comprehensive security and emergency response training designed to maximise career and higher-level employment opportunities.
The course content will include:
- To be advised
- To apply for this programme, a good command of English is required.
- Applicants must be 18 years or over, or reach the age criteria during the programme.
- Applicants must undertake a “Criminal History Check” to ensure they are eligible for a Security Licence ( COA ). A criminal conviction in the last seven years, or having been to prison, would most likely prohibit entry.
Where to from here?
On successful completion of the National Certificate in Security programme graduates will be qualified to seek employment with a wide variety of possible employers including Aviation Security Service, Parliamentary Security, Court Security, Te Papa, Cruise Ship Security, the Defence Force, or with any of the local and private security organisation.
For more information, email email@example.com.