FULL TIME POSITION
Based in Lower Hutt
Horowhenua Learning Centre (HLC) requires a highly motivated, industry-experienced person to deliver the year long New Zealand Certificate in Security (Level 4) programme. We operate with small classes of up to 13 dedicated adult learners who are eager to learn from someone who has experience in the industry.
Applicants must have:
- Experience and/or understanding of the security industry
- Full drivers licence and car
- Effective communication skills
- Strong motivational and team building skills
It would also be an advantage to have:
- COA (Certificate of Approval) to work in the Security industry
- An understanding of NZQA framework and unit standard delivery
HLC has successfully delivered this industry-respected programme for many years and the new tutor will have full resourcing and support to be successful.
To discuss this opportunity in person, please contact Arnie Tulloch, Programme Manager: Security on 0800 368 1095 or email@example.com
To apply send your Application for Employment with a CV and covering letter to our CEO at the email address below by Friday 2 March 2018.
PO Box 582, Levin 5540
Phone: (06) 368 1095