Employment Consultant/Tutor - Lower Hutt (Health Sector Programme)
Based in Lower Hutt
HLC requires a highly motivated and experienced person to assist in providing a service which upskills and places unemployed people into work, and offers on-going support.
Applicants should have:
- passion for, and experience with tutoring to small groups
- employment placement experience with people who have barriers to entering or re-entering the workforce (career planning, job search, job placement, job support)
- extensive local labour market networks
- excellent self-management skills
- effective communication, administration and interpersonal skills
- the ability to build excellent working relationships and networks
- computer literacy for record management
- a full drivers licence
Email or Post the Application for Employment Form, CV and Covering Letter to our CEO by 4.00pm, Friday 9 February 2018.
HOROWHENUA LEARNING CENTRE
PO Box 582, Levin, 5540
Phone: (06) 368 1095